Cross-posted from Conciliation Resources: http://www.c-r.org/about-us/opportunities-work-conciliation-resources
Fiji Projects Manager
- Full-time (37.5 hours)
- 18 months fixed-term contract
- Location: to be determined
- Salary: £39,644 plus 9% employer pension contribution
- Closing date: 9am (UK time) Thursday 25 April 2013
- Interviews: between 7-17 May 2013
- Start date: June/July 2013
Our programme in Fiji supports local partners in their efforts to contribute to the development of a more inclusive and participatory political atmosphere, and ultimately the creation of a sustainable constitutional democracy.
The Fiji Projects Manager will develop and manage a programme of work in support of the work of local people working to build peace and sustainable democracy in Fiji.
We are seeking an experienced projects manager with a postgraduate qualification and substantial project management experience in peacebuilding, or a related field. Experience of working with a wide range of social and political actors is essential. A willingness to travel regularly (up to five months per year) is also required.