Today the network reached 28,700 members from over 180 countries and is averaging over 300,000 hits a month. Please help us to continue to grow. As the world’s largest network for peace and development, we have many initiatives to scale up and increase our impact. There are several ways you can help PCDN grow including
- Invite Your Colleagues to Join – You can invite your colleagues directly from the site by clicking on the Invite Page. Note you can also import your e-mail contact books directly from yahoo, Google, etc. by clicking on invite, add from address book and import more contacts. If everyone would invite 10 colleagues this would help the site to rapidly grow. See a general invite email below.
- Provide Suggestions for how to Improve the Site (new ideas, materials, etc.)
- Provide Feedback on the Impact of PCDN for your work or organization.
- Make a Payment to Support PCDN.
- Consider Advertising on PCDN .
- Post Job, Scholarship, Grants, Conference, Trainings and other Opportunities on PCDN.
- Create an Organizational Page
- Add a PCDN BADGE to other Sites: Click here to get more information.
- Create a Link on other Websites – You are encouraged to add this page to recommended links on other sites. To create a link please use the text below
- Follow the Network:
Free Professional and Academic Networking Site in Conflict Resolution, Peace Studies, Human Rights, International Development, Gender, Civil Society Development, and more
This is an invitation to join Peace and Collaborative Development Network (http://internationalpeaceandconflict.org) , an online initiative to bring together professionals, academics and students involved in Conflict Resolution, Human Rights, International Development, Democratization, Social Entrepreneurship and related fields.
The network fosters interaction between individuals and organizations around the world and currently has over 28,700 members. The site is a terrific networking tool where you can find local and international partners and practitioners, share resources (including scholarships in the field), find guides to careers, internships, funding, scholarships, IT Resources, and exchange best practices. Discussion topics and personal blogs can be posted. The site also has a video section where members can access and view videos related to the field.
Becoming a member is fast, easy and free. Please, take a minute to visit and explore the network.